- Svetlana Rastegina was born in Moscow in 1985.
- 1999 - 2004 — studied in private artsudio in Khotkovo.
- 2000 - 2004 — studied in Abramtsevsky Art and Industrial college of V. M. Vasnetsov on department of art metal working, as an artist — an emalyer.
- 2004 - 2010 - had been a student of NGUNN. I received a scholarship from the University for the third year of studying. I graduated from the university with honors. I studied on the Environmental design faculty with specialization in Interior design.
- since 2005 - works as the private designer. Carries out projects in various areas, such as 3d — a graphics, web — design, interior design. Is engaged in painting, a book graphics, a printed material and landscape design.
- On April 18-23, 2006 - EFFICIENCY exhibition: photo, graphics, painting, sculpture. Works have been exposed in gallery of modern art М'Аrs in Pushkarevy Lane.
- 2009, the Annual Exhibition — the competition "Russia — England", is held by Help to the Russian Art charity foundation.
- April, 2010, "Twenty ten" - an exhibition faculty of design of Academy of N. Nesterova, the Literary museum of V. V. Mayakovsky.
- July, 2010, "An image of Russia in painting and graphics", presented by Help to Domestic Art charity foundation (within Musical a forum of memory of Svyatoslav Richter).
- Participation in tender for the international design award of James Dayson.
- Participation in a competition on the best project of the building of WWF.